Intense care is a medical speciality dedicated to providing life support or support to the organic systems in patients that are critically ill, who usually also require intense supervision and monitoring.
Patients requiring intensive care usually also need support against thermodynamic instability (low blood pressure or high blood pressure), for the airways or respiratory arrest or renal failure, and very often, the three of them.
Health care specialists are called intensivists.
We collaborate with well-known professionals with verifiable experience in their professional and legal field which have been previously selected and validated by our company to guarantee the provision of their professional services.
Possible objectives of our reports:
- Disability leave
- Trauma and psychiatric consequences
- Temporary or permanent suspensions
- Traffic accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Household accidents or in third parties sites
- Accidents or illnesses in trips
- Occupational diseases
- Disabilities, handicaps and leaves
- Medical negligence
- Neurological and psychiatric evaluation
- Elaboration of medical reports for courts (medical and legal)
- Elaboration of medical reports for insurance companies
We recommend that you fill out the contact form, an expert consultant will call you personally to provide the information you need and answer your questions without any compromise: