Plastic surgery has been divided from a practical point of view in two fields of action.
– Re-constructive or restorative surgery, which includes microsurgery, is focused on hiding and reconstruct the destructive effects of an accident or trauma, the defects of a genetic malformation and a tumor or ontological resection.
– Aesthetic surgery or cosmetic, is done with the objective of modifying those parts of the body that are not satisfactory for the patient. In many cases, however, there are medical reasons (for example, reduction mammoplasty when orthopaedic problems exist in the lumbar spine, or the blepharoplasty in serious cases of dermatochalasis that can even obstruct the visual field).
We collaborate with well-known professionals with verifiable experience in their professional and legal field who have been previously selected and validated by our company to guarantee the provision of their professional services
Possible objectives of our reports:
- Disability leave
- Trauma and psychiatric consequences
- Temporary or permanent suspensions
- Medical negligence
- Neurological and psychiatric evaluation
- Elaboration of legal medical reports.
We recommend that you fill out the contact form, an expert consultant will call you personally to provide the information you need and answer your questions without any compromise: