Oncology is the medical speciality that studies and treats neoplasms; tumours both benign and malignant, but with special attention to malignant, that is, to cancer. Professionals in this speciality are the oncologists. Oncology covers:
- Cancer diagnosis
- Cancer treatment (surgery and non-surgical therapies, such as chemotherapy, radiotherapy and other modalities).
- Follow up on cancer patients after the correct treatment.
- Palliative care of patients with diseases in terminal stage.
- Ethical aspects related to cancer patients care.
We collaborate with well-known professionals with verifiable experience in their professional and legal field which have been previously selected and validated by our company to guarantee the provision of their professional services
Possible objectives of our reports:
- Disability leave
- Trauma and psychiatric consequences
- Temporary or permanent suspensions
- Disabilities, handicaps and leaves
- Medical negligence
- Elaboration of medical reports.
We recommend that you fill out the contact form, an expert consultant will call you personally to provide the information you need and answer your questions without any compromise: