We have expert architects, and technician architects specialised in providing expertise to the courts and parties.
We inform you that it is not the same to use any Architect and / or Technician Architect to do a good job in preparing an expert report, because the most important thing is to have proven experience in the preparation of these reports, assessments, opinions, etc., and that they are used to working with lawyers to prepare reports in accordance with the filing of a claim or a response to the same.
A good expert report is important, but it is more important to have professionals at trial who will not contradict themselves, and know how to express themselves, answer questions from lawyers, defending their arguments in a safe and powerful way.
- Party Expert report
- Reports for the court
- Assessments for the court
- Study of pathologies in buildings
- Liability for construction defects
- Review of economic costs.
- Review of completed works.
- Review of construction certificates.
- Failure to comply with projects and contracts by those involved.
- Valuation of damages and the corrective measures.to be adopted
- Analysis of materials, condition of structures, walls, etc.
We recommend that you fill out the contact form, an expert consultant will call you personally to provide the information you need and answer your questions without any compromise: