Traumatology is the part of medicine dedicated to the study of injuries in the musculoskeletal system. It takes care of any orthopaedic injuries to the spine and limbs that affect:
- bones: fractures, epiphysis, etc.
- ligaments and articulations: sprains, dislocations, arthritis by trauma, etc.
- muscles and tendons: fibril ruptures, haematoma, contusions, tendinitis, etc.
- skin: wounds, etc.
We collaborate with well-known professionals with verifiable experience in their professional and legal field which have been previously selected and validated by our company to guarantee the provision of their professional services
Possible objectives of our reports:
- Disability leave
- Trauma and psychiatric consequences
- Temporary or permanent suspensions
- Traffic accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Household accidents or in third parties sites
- Accidents or illnesses in trips
- Occupational diseases
- Disabilities, handicaps and leaves
- Medical negligence
- Neurological and psychiatric evaluation
- Elaboration of medical reports for courts (medical and legal)
- Elaboration of medical reports for insurance companies
We recommend that you fill out the contact form, an expert consultant will call you personally to provide the information you need and answer your questions without any compromise: